Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Freezer Organization

Our freezer has always bugged me!   Every week when I put groceries away I always try to straighten it up but never fails it's a mess in a day or two.  Also straightening it didn't make it so I didn't have to dig for something in the back.  Here was our freezer before....


 Here was my inspiration (thank you pinterest).....


Here is what we ended up with, not fancy but functional.  I went to Walmart and found the cheapest little containers I could and got them all for about $10.00.  I was going to make labels but thought to myself  I know what's in each container so I really didn't need to make them that would just be more for looks.  And in all honestly, who really cares what my freezer looks like besides me just thought I would share in case anyone else gets annoyed with their freezer.  I am loving it so far because each bin is for particular things like the top large one is all meat, then there is room for boxes like ice cream or containers of frozen items.  Then on the bottom left, it's potatoes products like hash browns, tator tots, fries, middle is Noah's food (pieroges and nuggets), and on the right is frozen vegetables.  Then I'm always going to have random stuff so that's what I'm using the door for.  The best part is being able to pull each container out and getting right to I want, no more digging!  Yeah! 
Thanks again Pinterest for another great idea to get my home more organized!  I love little projects like this, that to me make a big difference!  

No comments:

Post a Comment