Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My First Printable

Cleaning is a big deal in our house!  I absolutely love a clean house and really never feel relaxed in the midst of a mess or unclean house.  Ever since having kids I have always struggled with keeping my house the way I did before them.  I used to always clean the whole house on my day off before kids but now I have never a few hours to just get the whole house clean and not get interrupted.  I tried assigning different household tasks to each day so that way it wasn't all on one day, but that didn't really work for me. 

I have been searching online for months for printable cleaning checklist and couldn't really find one that really met my needs.  Since I couldn't find one that fit me, I decided to take a stab at making my own!  Now it's not the cutest form I've ever seen and honestly it's not even cute but it's functional and that's what it's really about!  I'm hoping someday to learn some graphic design, maybe in the near future so I can learn to create cute things! 

  The printable I made won't be for everyone but if you would like to try it go for it!  I prefer to just fit the different tasks in when I have time or when it works for my schedule that week since every week is different.  I also have things that don't need done each week but less frequently like once a month so I also made a column for them.  I haven't done it yet, but I think I'm going to frame my checklist with glass over it and then I can use it as a dry erase board.  That way I can mark off my weekly items and then date the bi weekly and monthly items so I remembered when I did them last.  Below is a link to my printable!  Happy Cleaning!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ix-OuTAYfw_MueEciyhub6apBnuJZpf5NWANcfcH5oE/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment