Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Menu Planning Sundays

I have been menu planning for over a year now and I love it!

I love feeling organized when it comes to meals.

I think it saves us money on groceries and because we have a plan for dinner and don't need to go out as much

I can plan ahead to try new recipes

I think planning ahead, helps save time later! 

I will be posting our family's menu each Sunday.

 Will our menu be for everyone?  No, most likely not.  My husband doesn't like pasta so we don't do much if any pasta.  If I find a good pasta recipe I would like to try I'll include it though just for fun for those of you lucky enough to get to serve pasta ( it does make me quite jealous, I truly love it )

However, like I do with other blogs you can just use the recipes you think would work for your family and fill in your own ideas for the other days.

Also we could all use other's ideas and new recipes, if anyone wants to comment each week with their menu plan or recipes they plan on using, please do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment