Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Loving it!


Below is my old cleaning basket, windex, dust spray, kitchen antibacterial spray, disinfecting wipes, softscrub with bleach, and Lysol bathroom spray, swiffer duster, and of course you can't forget the paper towels.  Don't judge me on some of these products if you are someone who knows the harmful effects of these.  I never looked into it/didn't want to know and now have moved them to their home in the garage until I decide what to do with them.  No more household chemicals for this family!  After doing some research, I can't believe what I have been exposing my family to.  Feeling guilty, for not attempting to make our home healthier until now.    

 Now here is my new cleaning basket with Norwex.  Now of course I do have a lot more Norwex products than this but to make a fair comparison, this basket is just what I need to use to do the same jobs as the above basket.  And if some of you have heard that Norwex can save you money and didn't understand how.  This is how, a lot less items, no chemicals to buy every so often when your bottle runs out,  no more swiffer duster refills (I hated buying those) and probably the biggest one, no paper towels (I used to probably spend $5 a week on paper towels, and we bought the cheap ones!)

In this basket I have a few enviro cloths, 2 window cloths, dusting mitt, and cleaning paste, that's it!  
Just the enviro cloth, window/polishing cloth, and dusting mitt replaced my old windex, dusting spray, bathroom cleaner, kitchen antibacterial spray, disinfectant wipes (which by the way, I wasn't using any of my antibacterial sprays corrrectly so really I was just polluting our home, and wasting my money, will blog about that realization later)  and swiffer dusters.
Then the cleaning paste can be used for those tougher jobs, like my flat stove top and ceramic sink, and so many other things, the list is endless for that amazing little round container of heaven!  Last night I had a boil over on the stove and I was oddly excited that it gave me a chance to get out my tub of miracle cream (cleaning paste) and just wipe those spots right away without even having to work at it!    And that little tub has lasted people over 5-6 years!  Since I'm one of those crazy cleaners I may go through it faster I should write the date on the bottom and see!  

 Which basket would you prefer?  I'm definetly sticking with my Norwex!  I'm so in love with these cloths and   other products!  
Want to know more or have any questions feel free to email me at jenjones06@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment