Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Planning Sunday

Wow, I can't believe I have abandoned this blog for almost 2 months.  We have had some busier than normal weeks, not a lot of menu planning has been happening since we have been here and there a lot.  I made it to the store this morning, didn't think I would but thankfully, I got the one thing I really needed to do finished.

Not sure what days we will have what this week but here is what we are having at some point....

Pork chops/ Cheesy Potatoes/ Green beans
Chicken Stir fry with rice
Hamburgers/ Fries
Breakfast for dinner
Out to Niemergs one night (we have 2 coupons 1 from Matthew's bday and 1 for our anniversary coming up on the 27th, then we will get another one for my birthday in June so we probably have Niemergs a few times over the next month)
Grilled Chicken/ Potatoes on the grill with Corn

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment